Frequently Asked Questions 2
- What are the differences between Solo and Duetto?
- What are the finish options and are the cabinets real wood?
- Do I need a subscription to be able to use your products?
- Are these models portable? Do they contain a battery?
- Do your products include an FM HD and/or Sirius/XM tuner?
- Where are the products assembled?
- What is the warranty?
- Do you have brick and mortar dealers?
- Can Bass and Treble be adjusted?
- Can I connect a different antenna?
Duetto is stereo and therefore offers a wider soundstage. It also plays slightly louder and the bass frequency extends slightly lower than Solo, though both models sound excellent. The Duetto’s 3.2” color display is slightly larger than Solo’s 2.8” display, meaning text is a little easier to read, and the clock and album artwork is presented slightly larger. Other than these things, the feature set is identical. If you have a particular space in mind to place it, bear in mind Duetto is larger than Solo in all dimensions.
The current options include walnut and hickory, and piano gloss white or black. The cabinets are made of nearly ½” thick MDF with a real wood veneer or multi-layer piano high gloss finish.
No. However, you will need WiFi service to take advantage of most of the features our products offer. If you wish to take advantage of Spotify Connect, you will need a Premium Spotify subscription, but this is not required to use the other features.
They are not portable and they do not contain batteries. A portable model is something we are considering as a possible new model for later next year.
No. However, some FM HD stations also broadcast on Internet radio and can be access through our Internet radio tuner. If you own an outboard HD or Sirius/XM tuner/radio, assuming it has an audio output, you connect its output to one of the auxiliary inputs.